As a start, there is no option for changing the DNS settings for 3G or 4G data network connections. Android requires static IP to use custom DNS address and in order to function correctly, you will have to configure your router as well and assign statistic IP to the device’s MAC address.
- Open your device settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make a constant touch on your current network, then select “modify network”.
- Then, put a check mark on “show advanced options”, it will make more options visible.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”.
- Add the DNS servers IPs to the fields: DNS 1 and DNS 2.
- Press save, then disconnect your network and connect it again to activate the changes.
How to change the DNS setting on iPhone/ iPad:
- open the settings app.
- Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it on.
- Tap on Wi-Fi network. Then, on the blue “i” icon.
- Tap on DNS.
- Enter the DNS address
- Finally, tap on Wi-Fi to go back to the last screen. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Note: if you do not know your DNS address, you may check the list that we offer you at the end of this article.
Open DNS Services
|Service Providers||Preferred DNS Server||Other DNS Server|
|Comodo Secure DNS||184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11|