Accessing your router’s admin gives you the authority to change the settings and configurations that your router software program gives you. In this article, we will introduce to you the simplest way to access your admin in five steps:
- Click on this link http://192.168.1.1 or enter 192.168.1.1 manually into your browser’s tackle bar.
- If you have received an error message, then 192.168.1.1 isn’t your router’s IP address.
If you do not know what is your router’s IP address, You may Search for your router’s IP address on our website.
- As soon as you recognize your router’s IP address, put it into your browser’s URL box. Then, You will be directed to the login panel. There you may put your router’s username and password to log in.
- In case you are unable to remember your router’s username and password, you may want to check our article on this topic. It will assist you to log in through other ways.
- If you have not modified the default username and password that comes with the router, then you may visit our router default usernames and passwords list for further help.
As soon as you’re within the router’s admin panel, you will have the access to modify and control all the web settings.